By Caroline Patience
"Some say the ebullient chef-owner, George Rashed, is alone worth the visit" to Gorgeous George's (Zagat). Soak up the lively atmosphere at dinner for 40% off.
Why we love it
- Zagat rates the food "very good to excellent" (24)
- And calls it "terrific" praising the house-specialty Grandma's chicken
- "The can't-miss suggestion, the one everyone mentions, is the chicken" (Seattle Weekly)
- Yelp reviewers give Gorgeous George's a 4-star rating
- "Cozy" space where local artists' work grace orange-hued walls (Seattle Times)
Jan. 21, 2014 - April 21, 2014
7719 Greenwood Ave. North
Seattle, WA 98103
- $49 (reg. $83.50) for a three-course dinner for two, including:
Three shared appetizers: Falafel, Greek salad and hummus, which the Seattle Times says "would be a shame to miss" and says "was just as hummus should be"
Move on to two entrees; pick from the following: George's combo platter, lamb or chicken shawarma, the Mediterranean chicken or George's chicken (grandma's recipe, served Friday-Sunday only)
And for dessert, try a piece of homemade baklava to share with an Arabic coffee or tea each
The fine print
Valid Jan. 21 - April 21, 2014. Valid during merchant's dinner hours. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Reservations required; subject to availability. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit two vouchers per table. Limit two purchases per person; may buy three additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture.
See all terms