By Anne Guettler
Dine on a tasting menu created by Hitchcock chef Brendan McGill, voted nationwide as The People's Best New Chef 2013 by readers of Food & Wine magazine.
Why we love it
- "Renowned amongst the Seattle restaurant scene" (Bainbridge Review)
- One of Gayot's 2013 Hot 10 Seattle Restaurants
- "The name-your-price tasting menu is worth a ferry ride from Seattle" (Seattle Times)
- One of Seattle's "Best New Restaurants 2011" (Seattle Mag)
Oct. 1, 2013 - March 31, 2014; closed Mondays
133 Winslow Way E.
Bainbridge Island, WA 98110
- Chef McGill offers a pay-what-you-want approach to tasting menus, crafting dishes based on the amount diners are willing to spend
For $59, two people will get $100 worth of cuisine over six courses
Almost all ingredients are locally sourced from the Puget Sound area
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Limit two vouchers per table. Not valid on Dec. 31 or Feb. 13-16. The restaurant is closed on Mondays. Limit one voucher purchase per person; may buy two additional as gifts. Please tip on the full value; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms