By Travelzoo Staff
The Seattle Times
says there's "plenty to like" about Le Grand Bistro Americain -- like its "sweeping views of Lake Washington" and "classic bistro bill of fare." Subscribers can taste the "stunning food" (Seattle Magazine
) at this waterfront French restaurant rated 4 stars on TripAdvisor and OpenTable with this deal for dinner for two for $69, regularly $114.
Why we love it
- Taste the "stunning food" (Seattle Mag) at Le Grand Bistro Americain with this deal
- 2 can sit down to dinner for $69 (reg. $114) with 2 appetizers and any 2 entrees
- The Seattle Times raves about the restaurant's "sweeping views of Lake Washington"
- Try the filet mignon, duck confit or salade Nicoise, dubbed "sublime" by The Seattle Times
- Or, go as a group and get this for 4 for $135, regularly $228
Jan. 30, 2013 - May 2, 2013
Le Grand Bistro Americain
2220 Carillon Point
Kirkland, WA 98033
- Take a seat in the "window-wrapped restaurant" (The Seattle Times) and order from the full menu:
- Two appetizers, such as fried oysters, escargots bourguignonne, prawn cocktail or charcuterie/fromages selections (up to $19 value each)
- Any two entrees, like filet mignon with cognac sauce, duck confit or salade Nicoise with fresh poached albacore, which The Seattle Times calls "sublime"
- You can also dine with a group of four people for $135, regularly $228.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Sunday, Feb. 3 through May 2, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for dinner Sunday-Thursday. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 1 additional voucher may be purchased as a gift. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on holidays and holiday weekends, including Valentine's Day. An automatic 18% gratuity will be added to the full value of the check. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms