By Travelzoo Staff
“Coming here is like walking into an elegant yet comfortable Italian kitchen
," says Fodor's
of Girardi's Osteria, rated 4 stars by Urbanspoon users. For $35, two can taste the "wonderful" dishes of Milan-native Bruno Girardi, "known for bringing a current flair to traditional Italian" (Seattle PI), with dinner and wine, regularly $76.
Why we love it
- Fodor's calls Girardi's Osteria an "elegant yet comfortable Italian kitchen"
- With this deal, 2 can sit down to a cozy dinner with wine for $35, regularly $76
- Head chef Bruno Girardi brings "a current flair to traditional Italian dishes" that Seattle PI calls "wonderful"
- Urbanspoon users give the restaurant 4 stars
- Giradi's Osteria has been an Edmonds establishment for 13 years
Oct. 15, 2012 - April 16, 2013
504 5th Ave. S.
Edmonds, WA 98020
- Sit down at this quaint restaurant that "glows with warm country colors" (Fodor's) and select the following from the menu:
- Any two entrees, including the rib eye steak with roasted potatoes; pan-seared lamb chops finished with a caper white wine sauce; and conchiglie di mare with scallops, tiger prawns, crab meat and sun-dried tomatoes in a light dill cream sauce
- Two glasses of wine, like La Fierra Pinot Grigio (Veneto, Italy) or organic Syrah Bonterra (Mendocino, California) (up to $9.50 each)
- A shared dessert, such as the signature tiramisu, chocolate cake topped with white chocolate truffle mousse or gelato (up to $7)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Oct. 16, through April 16, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 2 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. This voucher is valid for 2 people only. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Seasonal items are subject to change. Not valid on happy hour specials. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms