By Heather Georgianna
Save 50% on lunch or dinner for two at LunchBox Laboratory, a "burger paradise" with "outrageously good" food and "cheerful" service (Seattle Times).
Why we love it
- Gourmet says "the milkshakes (especially the fudgy Boston cream) are the best in town"
- Feast on "amazing burgers" with organic meats and house-made sauces (The Stranger)
- Epicurious calls the burgers "dependably divine"
- Full range of the menu -- tater tots included
June 18, 2014 - Oct. 16, 2014
4901 Point Fosdick Drive NW
Gig Harbor, WA 98335
- Spend $40 on any combination of food or drinks from the menu
- Try the famous 'Burger of the Gods' made with an American Kobe Style beef blend
- Pair your meal with local draft beer, signature cocktails or the award-winning Snoqualmie ice cream shake named top milkshake in Seattle by Seattle Weekly
The fine print
Valid at Gig Harbor location only. Reservations not required; seating subject to availability. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms