By Heather Georgianna
Stop in for dinner and drinks at Gainsbourg, a "modest, sexy bar in Greenwood" The Seattle Times calls "lovely for lounging with friends."
Why we love it
- The vintage decor and exposed brick is "casual and charming" (Seattle Times)
- Full range of the menu -- from classic French entrees to sandwiches with frites
- Seattle Weekly praises "its swanky, sexy goodness"
- Earns 4 stars from more than 200 Yelp users
May 16, 2014 - Sept. 1, 2014
8550 Greenwood Ave N
Seattle, WA 98103
- Any two dishes, including the duck confit, steak and frites or chef's fresh daily fish
- Any two drinks, including a variety of absinthe, specialty cocktails or craft beer
- Seattle Met suggests grabbing a seat on the outside patio or listening to music inside
- Browse the online food and drink menus before your visit
The fine print
Valid May 16, 2014 - Sept. 1, 2014. Reservations not required; seating subject to availability. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Gainsbourg is a 21-year-and-older establishment.
See all terms