By Heather Georgianna
Save 50% on Maison Tavern's "savory small plates and sweet bites" paired with "authentic Prohibition-era cocktails" (Zagat) during lunch or dinner.
Why we love it
- "The perfect place to nosh on snacks" designed by chef Bryan Ogden (Thrillist)
- Try the table-top s'mores -- deemed a "big hit" by Seattle Met
- Dishes are crafted from the best local produce Seattle has to offer
- Seattleite praises the "ornate, Roaring Twenties-themed venue"
April 10, 2014 - Sept. 30, 2014; open Monday-Friday
2946 1st Ave S
Seattle, WA 98134
- Two can dine on small plates and dessert paired with two cocktails for $29 (reg. $58)
- Any two sandwiches or flatbreads including the Bearcat flatbread with shredded, slow-braised pork shoulder or the Rosemary tomato bisque and grilled cheese
- Any dessert such as the table-top s'mores or the gelato trio
- Two cocktails including the gin fizz or the Maison Manhattan (up to $10 each)
The fine print
Valid April 10, 2014 - Sept. 30, 2014; from 11:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday-Friday. Valid for drinks up to $10. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Valid for two diners only.
See all terms