By Heather Georgianna
Save 45% on a "cozy" Italian dinner for two at Cafe Bengodi, a "Pioneer Square fixture" in Little Italy that "delivers in spades" (Seattle Weekly).
Why we love it
- "A destination for anyone who loves risotto" (The Stranger)
- Creating authentic Italian dishes in Little Italy for 15 years
- Choose from anything on the dinner menu
- Receives 4 stars from TripAdvisor users
March 17, 2014 - Sept. 17, 2014
700 1st Ave.
Seattle, WA 98104
- Two can dine from the dinner menu full of "warm Italian flavors" (Seattle Weekly)
- Any two antipasti, such as the bruschetta or clams sauteed with homemade sausage
- Any two entrees, including freshly made pastas, pizzas and acclaimed risotto dishes
The fine print
Valid March 17, 2014 - Sept. 17, 2014. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit one voucher per table. Valid for two diners only.
See all terms