By Caroline Patience
Queen City Grill is a "seafood lover's destination" (Gayot) and it earns a 4-star average rating from more than 130 Yelp reviewers.
Why we love it
- "A bustling, reliable Belltown American classic" (Zagat)
- Also earns a "very good to excellent" (21) rating for food from Zagat
- 4-star rating from TripAdvisor users
- Housed in a restored 1907 building
Jan. 29, 2014 - April 27, 2014
Queen City Grill
2201 1st Ave.
Seattle, WA 98121
- For $59 (reg. $120), two can dine on their choices from the entire dinner menu (subject to change)
Includes any salad to share, any two entrees and any two desserts
Also choose two drinks or glasses of wine (up to $13 each)
The fine print
Valid Jan. 29 - April 27, 2014. Reservations required; subject to availability. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Limit one purchase per person; may buy one additional as a gift. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Not valid for happy hour or other special menus. Please tip on the full value; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms