By Olivia Salmonese
The Seattle neighborhood of Fremont is home to some of the most unique street art in the country. Two can take a walking tour of this vibrant area with The Fremont Tour.
Why we love it
- A walking tour as quirky as the neighborhood itself
- Interact with landmarks like the Waiting for Interurban and The Fremont Rocket
- Each stop on the tour becomes a playful performance
- Locals refer to Fremont as "The Center of the Universe"
Oct. 11, 2013 - Feb. 8, 2014; Select dates
The Fremont Tour, a Street Theater
701 N. 34th Street
Seattle, WA 98103
- For $20 (reg. $40), two can take the Fremont Tour, which begins at Solstice Plaza and continues to landmarks where participants take part in local traditions
- Stop by points of interest such as the Waiting for Interurban sculpture, Fremont Rocket, and the Troll Under the Bridge
- Or for $39 (reg. $80), four people can take this tour
Children under 10 and kids at heart over 90 can participate for free.
The fine print
Reservations are required. See website for full calendar of tour dates. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule with less than 24 hours' notice.
See all terms