By Travelzoo Staff
The Olive and Grape's eclectic menu showcases the unique heritage of owner Paola Corsini, a third-generation Italian Levantine born and raised in Turkey.
Why we love it
- Rated "very good to excellent" (25) for cuisine on Zagat
- Italian, Greek and Turkish influences -- "a 'fun mix' of flavors" (Zagat)
- "Easily accommodates vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free diners" (Eater)
- TripAdvisor users give it 4 stars; Google reviewers give it 4.3 stars
Sept. 10, 2013 - Nov. 30, 2013; closed Tuesdays
The Olive and Grape
8516 Greenwood Ave. N.
Seattle, WA 98103
- For $45 (reg. $77.25), visit this neighborhood gem for a dinner for two with drinks (see menu)
Start with an app to share (up to $10 value), such as steamed mussels or baked feta with olives
Then get two entrees (up to $21 value each; excludes platters for two), such as the grilled lamb trio and risotto frutti di mare
Finish your meal with a shared dessert such as the baklava or tiramisu
Also enjoy two drinks (including alcohol) (up to $9 value each), such as the limoncello drop or grappa
Or, for $19 (reg. $35), stop by for lunch and get two soups or salads (up to $3.50 each) and two entrees (up to $14 value each)
Park for free in the parking lot behind the restaurant.
The fine print
Reservations highly recommended for weekend dinner; subject to availability. Reservations not required for lunch. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may buy 1 additional as a gift. If purchase limit is exceeded, voucher is subject to forfeiture.
See all terms