By Travelzoo Staff
Head east to the ever-popular Leavenworth Oktoberfest and experience the Munich festivities in a Bavarian-style village without leaving the state.
Why we love it
- This stress-free day trip takes care of roundtrip transportation, tickets, beer and lunch
- One of Gayot's Top 2013 U.S. Oktoberfest Celebrations
- It's like you "stumbled into a German town as you wander the streets" (AOL Travel)
- High-end charter bus with plush leather seats and onboard restrooms
Oct. 5, 12 or 19 only
- For $89 (reg. $146), get an all-inclusive, guided trip to Leavenworth Oktoberfest
Travelzoo-exclusive trip covers roundtrip transportation from Renton (8:15 a.m. departure) or Seattle (9 a.m. departure) on a deluxe motorcoach; a tour guide who will narrate your trip; doughnuts, pastries, coffee and water on the coach; Oktoberfest admission; and a beer and bratwurst at the event
Event features four venues with live music, Bavarian dancing, a wide selection of brews, arts and crafts vendors, authentic German cuisine, and Kinderplatz (play area for kids)
The day ends at 5:30 p.m., with arrival back to the city around 8 p.m.
Tours available on three Saturdays: Oct. 5, 12 and 19
The fine print
Valid on the following Saturday event dates only: Oct. 5, 12 or 19. Reservations required; subject to availability. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. This is a date-specific event; no refunds or exchanges. Not valid after event dates. Merchant reserves the right to reschedule trips based on capacity. Please tip guide accordingly.
See all terms