By Travelzoo Staff
Every weekend, Julia's on Broadway "lets its hair down" (Frommer's) with this popular drag celebrity impersonation show.
Why we love it
- Le Faux is Seattle's longest-running celeb impersonator show
- Examiner raved about the "spine-tingling, effervescent" drag queens
- Show alum Jerick Hoffer won the last season of "RuPaul's Drag Race"
- Vegas-style performances by Britney, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj and Lady Gaga impersonators
- Yelp reviewers award it 4 stars
Sept. 6, 2013 - Jan. 10, 2014, Friday shows only
Le Faux Show at Julia's on Broadway
300 Broadway E.
Seattle, WA 98102
- For $49 (reg. $90), get two general admission tickets and two glasses of bubbly
Or for $69 (reg. $120), upgrade to two VIP tickets and two glasses of bubbly
GA seats are first-come, first-served; VIP groups are guaranteed to sit together (must indicate group size when making reservation)
Arrive early if you want to grab dinner and/or better seating; dinner is available before the show starting at 7 p.m.
The fine print
Reservations are required by phone at least 24 hours in advance; subject to availability. Valid Fridays only during merchant's show hours. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may buy 2 additional as gifts. If purchase limit is exceeded, voucher is subject to forfeiture. PLEASE TIP ON THE FULL VALUE OF THE CHECK; 18% - 20% is customary for good service. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
See all terms