By Travelzoo Staff
Hit the water this summer or fall with a kayaking trip in Woodinville or off of Lopez Islands from Outdoor Adventure Center.
Why we love it
- Outdoor Adventure Center is rated 4 stars on Yelp
- Travelzoo subscribers praised the "friendly" guides
- Suitable for all levels and includes basic paddling instruction
Aug. 12, 2013 - Oct. 31, 2013 or end of season
Outdoor Adventure Center
- For $45, choose a tour off Lopez Islands or in Woodinville.
- The Lopez Island three-hour sea kayak tour covers 2-3 miles of protected shoreline; spot wildlife like bald eagles, harbor seals, starfish, moon jellies, porpoises and more (requires a ferry ride from Anacortes, which is not included).
- The Woodinville two-hour kayak tour starts and ends at Redhook Brewery; you'll paddle the Sammamish River to Redmond and back (brewery tour not included, but you can take a tasting tour for $1).
- Lopez Island trips depart Thursdays-Sundays at 11 a.m. or noon; Woodinville trips depart Thursdays-Sundays at 1 & 4 p.m.
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability and weather. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 4 additional may be purchased as gifts. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 14 days' notice; rescheduling fee may apply within 14 days' notice. Must sign waiver. Must be 6 and older. Younger than 12 must be accompanied by adult; younger than 18 must have guardian sign waiver.
See all terms