By Travelzoo Staff
It's summer salmon season, and Washington lakes and rivers are currently stocked with pink, coho and chinook varieties. Reel them in on a guided fishing excursion with Hot Shot Guide Service for $99 (reg. $250). This four- to five-hour boat trip includes rod, tackle and bait and is led by a guide praised by subscribers as "very knowledgeable."
Why we love it
- Reel in pink, coho or chinook salmon on this trip incl. gear
- 2 can fish for $189; 4 can fish for $349
- Guide has more than 20 years' experience
- Take home your catch as long as it's in regulation
Aug. 5, 2013 - Oct. 30, 2013
Hot Shot Guide Service
8116 N.E. 126th Place
Kirkland, WA 98034
- Professional guide and charter captain Eli Rico -- who boasts more than 20 years' fishing experience -- will customize your trip based on which areas you want to fish. Cast your lure in a bountiful river or freshwater lake, such as the Skykomish, Snoqualmie, Cowlitz, Columbia and Yakima rivers and Lake Washington and Lake Sammamish.
- Take home the fish you catch, as long as they're in season and in regulation. Fish cleaning is also included with the deal.
- For $189, regularly $500, go with a friend and save even more. You can also make it a group outing and get the deal for four people for $349, regularly $750.
The boat is equipped with a large cooler, so bring your own snacks and refreshments to enjoy on your trip.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Monday, Aug. 5, through Oct. 30, 2013. Reservations required at least 72 hours in advance; subject to availability. A Washington State Fishing License and Catch Record Card are required to take this trip and are not included with this voucher. You can purchase your license (incl. Catch Record Card) here. A min. of 2 people is required for trips to run; if fewer than 2 are booked, trip may be rescheduled. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms