By Travelzoo Staff
Take advantage of the last weeks of summer with a kayaking trip from Outdoor Adventure Center, rated 4 stars on Yelp and praised by Travelzoo subscribers for their "friendly" and "informative" guides. For $45 (reg. $79), go on an urban paddling adventure in Woodinville, or opt to explore the open seas and wildlife off of Lopez Island.
Why we love it
- Hit the water this summer or fall with a kayak tour
- Spot harbor seals and porpoises off Lopez Island
- Or, paddle the Sammamish River in Woodinville
- Travelzoo subscribers praised the "friendly" guides
Aug. 1, 2013 - Oct. 31, 2013
Outdoor Adventure Center
- Choose a trip (both are suitable for all levels and include basic paddling instruction):
- Lopez Island three-hour sea kayak tour: This trip covers 2-3 miles of protected shoreline; you'll spot wildlife like bald eagles, harbor seals, starfish, moon jellies, porpoises, herons and dungeness crabs (requires a ferry ride from Anacortes, which is not included).
- Woodinville two-hour kayak tour: This trip starts and ends at Redhook Brewery; you'll paddle the Sammamish River to Redmond and back in the company of geese, wrens and occasional bikers and hikers (brewery tour not included, but you can go on a tasting tour for just $1).
- Lopez Island trips depart Thursdays-Sundays at 11 a.m. or noon; Woodinville trips depart Thursdays-Sundays at 1 & 4 p.m.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed from the first available tour date, through Oct. 31, 2013 (or end of season as determined by Outdoor Adventure Center). Reservations required; subject to availability and weather. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 4 additional may be purchased as gifts. A 14-day cancellation policy applies. Must sign waiver. Must be 6 and older. Younger than 12 must be accompanied by adult; younger than 18 must have guardian sign waiver. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms