By Travelzoo Staff
Since opening in April, The Lost Pelican has been featured in Seattle Magazine, Seattle P-I, Eater and Thrillist and already touts a 4.5-star Yelp rating. For $39 -- half off -- two can visit this New Orleans-style eatery for a contemporary Southern meal prepared by chef Mark Amatangelo, who has 15 years of Cajun/Creole cooking experience.
Why we love it
- Opened in April and has a 4.5-star Yelp rating
- Channels "culture and style of Louisiana" (Seattle P-I)
- Chef has 15 years of Southern cooking experience
- Locally-sourced ingredients from Pike Place Market
July 18, 2013 - Nov. 18, 2013
The Lost Pelican
2400 1st Ave.
Seattle, WA 98121
- Order from a menu "chock full of crawfish, crabcakes, gumbo and grits" (Seattle Magazine):
- Any two starters or small plates: Try the oysters Rockefeller, BBQ gulf shrimp or deep-fried soft shell crab
- Any two entrees: Choose from dishes like the seafood mixed grill, crab-stuffed snapper or prime sirloin
- Any dessert to share: Select an option like fresh fruit cobbler or bread pudding with whiskey butter sauce
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, July 18, through Nov. 18, 2013. Reservations required; subject to availability. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Seasonal items subject to change. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 2 additional may be purchased as gifts. This deal cannot be combined with any other offers, including happy hour promotions. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms