By Travelzoo Staff
Reel in rainbow and cutthroat trout with this deal for a full-day guided fishing trip on the Icicle River. For $65, regularly $99, Travelzoo subscribers can embark on this excursion with Leavenworth Powersports Adventures that includes gear, waders and a creekside picnic lunch.
Why we love it
- Fish for rainbow and cutthroat trout on the Icicle River
- Lunch includes a sandwich, chips, dessert and beverage
- Practice catch and release fishing
- Good for beginner and experienced fishermen alike
July 11, 2013 - Oct. 31, 2013
Leavenworth Powersports Adventures
321 9th St.
Leavenworth, WA 98826
- This six-hour outing takes place near Leavenworth, and is designed for beginners and experienced fishermen alike. Receive a brief lesson, if needed, then set out on the waters to catch and release a variety of trout.
- Fishing takes place 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. daily. A fishing license is not included, but required -- it can be purchased here.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, July 12, through Oct. 31, 2013. Valid for adults 12 and up. Children 11 and younger are free with an adult. Fishing license is not included, but required. Reservations are required at least 4 days in advance. 48-hour cancellation policy. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Subject to weather conditions. A minimum of 4 people is required for trip to leave. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may buy 3 additional as gifts. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms