By Travelzoo Staff
Sunset Magazine applauds Pacific Northwest Float Trips for providing some of the "most unique" river adventures in the U.S. Hit the waters of the Skagit River anytime this summer or fall with this three-hour white-water rafting trip that's just $45 per person, regularly $97.
Why we love it
- Ride down 10 miles of glacier-fed rapids
- Save nearly 55% on this 3-hour trip
- Valid through October; go anytime this summer or fall
- Also learn about the area's wildlife and history
June 24, 2013 - Oct. 14, 2013
Pacific Northwest Float Trips
Meet at the Shell Gas Station
60070 State Route 20
Marblemount, WA 98267
- The trip begins with an introductory float from Gooddell Creek to Copper Creek in North Cascades National Park. Then ride down 10 miles of Class II-III, glacier-fed rapids while immersed in a scenic alpine landscape. Your experienced guide will point out the plethora of plant and wildlife in the area as well as the river's colorful history and ecology.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, June 24, through Oct. 14, 2013 (or the end of the season as determined by Pacific Northwest Float Trips; whichever comes sooner). Reservations required; subject to availability. Trips not cancelled due to rain or cold weather. Must be 7 or older. Tax and online booking fee are additional. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Must sign waiver. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms