By Travelzoo Staff
Travel + Leisure calls POCO Wine and Spirits a "heartfelt Capitol Hill tribute to the wines of the Pacific Northwest" and reviewers agree, awarding it a 100% "like" rating on Citysearch and 4 stars on Yelp. For $19 (reg. $34), two can visit one of America's Best Wine Bars (Travel + Leisure) for any two drinks and a shared dessert.
Why we love it
- Travel + Leisure: America's Best Wine Bars
- 100% of Citysearch users like it; 4 stars on Yelp
- Toast with any 2 drinks on the menu
- Also indulge in a dessert like chocolate lava cake
June 26, 2013 - Sept. 26, 2013
POCO Wine and Spirits
1408 E Pine St.
Seattle, WA 98122
- Peruse the extensive wine list and try regional varietals like the Walnut City Wineworks Pinot Noir from Willamette Valley and Cotes de Ciel Viognier from Columbia Valley, or taste international wines like the Chateau Capelle Bordeaux from France. Alternatively, opt for beers or cocktails like the Gun Club with gin, maraschino and scotch rinse or the Champagne cocktail with your choice of Chambord or St. Germain.
- Two vouchers can be used per table -- buy a couple and go with a group of four.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, June 27, through Sept. 26, 2013. Reservations not accepted. Valid Sunday-Thursday only. Not valid on Friday or Saturday. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 2 additional may be purchased as gifts. This deal cannot be combined with any other offers, including happy hour. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms