By Travelzoo Staff
O'Asian Kitchen was named one of "this year's fairest of the fare" by The Seattle Times, which lauds the 5th Avenue spot's "marvelous" dim sum dishes. With this deal, two can linger over dinner at this trendy downtown establishment for $49, regularly up to $96 (or for $95, get this deal for four).
Why we love it
- Dine at this downtown hot spot for nearly 50% off
- 4 stars on TripAdvisor; 91% of Zagat users approve
- Try the soft shell crab and Kobe beef medallions
- Right by 5th Ave. Theatre -- great for a preshow dinner
June 6, 2013 - Sept. 7, 2013
800 5th Ave.
Suite Plaza 1
Seattle, WA 98104
- Order the following from the "extensive" menu (Seattle PI):
- Any two starters: try the salt and pepper soft shell crab, wasabi prawns or the dim sum trio
- Two entrees (up to $28 value each): choose from dishes like the Kobe beef medallions, jumbo bay scallops and pan-seared sea bass
- Any two desserts: select from options like fresh fruit mochi or walnut sponge cake
- For an additional $15 paid directly to the merchant, you can add a wine pairing that includes three pours (three ounces each). Guests also receive free parking with validation.
Make it dinner and a show -- "Hairspray in Concert" at 5th Avenue Theatre down the street is 45% off with this deal
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, June 7, through Sept. 7, 2013. Reservations required; subject to availability. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Seasonal items subject to change. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 2 additional may be purchased as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offers, including happy hour promotions. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms