By Travelzoo Staff
With a prime Second Avenue location and a 91% rating on Citysearch, the sleek Karma Martini Lounge and Bistro is an ideal place to start out a night in Belltown. Take a seat inside the vibrant restaurant and dine on Asian-fusion dishes paired with craft cocktails with this deal for $35, regularly up to $65.
Why we love it
- Visit this trendy Second Avenue spot for dinner
- Includes a shared starter, 2 entrees and 2 drinks
- Sip craft cocktails like the Karma Sutra and Creamsicle
- Sleek lounge decor with hot pink accents
June 26, 2013 - Sept. 28, 2013
Karma Martini Lounge and Bistro
2318 2nd Ave.
Seattle, WA 98121
- Order the following from the full menu:
- A shared appetizer: choose from dishes like spring rolls, pot stickers and veggie tempura
- Any two entrees: select from options like crispy garlic chicken, panang curry and pad thai
- Two drinks: order beer, wine or specialty cocktails like the Karma Sutra with Pearl Plum Vodka and fresh fruit juices or the Kasbah with Hangar One Mandarin Blossom Vodka and fresh apricot nectar
- Or for $65 (reg. $130), grab a group of friends and get this deal for four.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, June 28, through Sept. 28, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Seasonal items subject to change. Limit 1 voucher per table. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 2 additional may be purchased as gifts. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer, including happy hour. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms