By Travelzoo Staff
From French to tapas, ChefShop
in Queen Anne teaches the art of cooking to beginners and experienced cooks alike. For $37, regularly $75, learn to cook an array of international cuisines like Italian, Greek and Cuban. These 2.5-hour, presentation-style classes also include appetizers and wine.
Why we love it
- Learn dishes from countries like Morocco, France and Mexico
Classes include wine and apps
- Summer farmer's market class focused on seasonal produce
- Great selection of artisan foods and "hard-to-find delicacies" (Travel + Leisure)
June 10, 2013 - Feb. 12, 2014
1425 Elliott Ave. West
Seattle, WA 98119
- With this deal, select any class from the schedule such as:
- Italian -- dishes include orecchiette with tomato sauce and penne with caramelized cauliflower and a lemon basil cream sauce
- French -- dishes include an artichoke soup and chocolate-honey pots de creme
- Moroccan -- dishes include a chicken tagine with preserved lemons and harissa and chickpea soup
- Get a 10% discount on any purchases the same night as your class. Travel + Leisure praises ChefShop's specialty food selection that includes "beyond standard-issue, single-estate coffee beans" and gourmet foodstuffs from "small family farms and artisan producers."
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Wednesday, June 26, through Feb. 12, 2014. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Classes are held on Wednesday and Thursday evenings; see class schedule for specific dates and times. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; an additional 2 vouchers may be purchased as gifts. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms