By Travelzoo Staff
Journey through Seattle's rich history while cruising Elliott Bay with Argosy Cruises, which boasts a TripAdvisor 2013 Certificate of Excellence. With this deal for $39 (reg. $69), get a ticket to the two-hour Taste of Seattle History cruise including buffet lunch, interactive narration plus a 5-by-7 photograph.
Why we love it
- Journey through Seattle's history on this Argosy Cruise
- 2-hour trip includes buffet lunch and a printed photo
- Views of Olympic/Cascade mountain ranges
- Rated 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor; 4 stars on Yelp
Aug. 12, 2013 - Sept. 29, 2013
1201 Alaskan Way
Seattle, WA 98101
- Aboard the Royal Argosy, your guide will take you back to the first days of the city and weave a story that will bring you to the present day. Learn what it was like to make your own butter and revisit the Gold Rush while enjoying panoramic views.
- Feast on a Northwest-inspired menu that includes Dungeness crab salad, chicken croquettes and Yukon River salmon as well as coffee, tea and soda.
- Tours are offered on select dates through Sept. 29; check here.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed from the first available cruise date, through Sept. 29, 2013. Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made by phone and can be made starting 24 hours after voucher purchase (more booking info on voucher). Tax and service charge ($9.90) due at time of reservation. Limited availability per sailing; book in advance. Check here for tour dates. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms