By Travelzoo Staff
Esquire says the Resort at Port Ludlow is one of the "most scenic in the world," and Golf Week named it one of the Best Courses You Can Play from 2007-2009. Overlooking Port Ludlow Bay, Hood Canal and the Olympic and Cascade Mountains, the course designed by the famed Robert Muir Graves is just a ferry ride from Seattle. Get a round of 18 holes for two with cart for $75, reg. up to $142 -- nearly 50% off peak rates.
Why we love it
- Get a round for 2 for half off peak summer rates
- Overlooks Ludlow Bay and the Olympic Mountains
- More than 200 TripAdvisor users rate it 4.5 stars
- "One could choose to just sit and stare" (World Golf)
May 28, 2013 - Oct. 28, 2013
The Resort at Port Ludlow
751 Highland Dr.
Port Ludlow, WA 98365
Tel: 360-437-0272 or 1-800-455-0272
- Hit Port Ludlow's picturesque greens with the following deals:
- For $75, reg. up to $142, get a tee time for two with cart
- For $149, reg. up to $284, get a tee time for four with cart
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, May 28, through Oct. 28, 2013. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 2 additional may be purchased as gifts. Tee times required and subject to availability. Valid for any available tee times Sunday-Friday and before 8 a.m. and after 2 p.m. on Saturday. Not valid during tournaments, or on holidays or holiday weekends. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms