By Travelzoo Staff
Catch fall salmon season in Washington with this deal for a six- to seven-hour guided fishing trip with Brian's Fishing Company. For $99, regularly $200, embark on this river trip including gear, tackle and bait. Or, get this deal for two for $189, regularly $400, or $289 for three, regularly $600.
Why we love it
- It's salmon season -- reel them in with a licensed river guide
- You can get this deal for 2 for $189, or for 3 for $289
- Full-day trip includes morning coffee and snacks
- Departures in Chehalis and Rochester
Aug. 21, 2013 - April 1, 2014
Brian's Fishing Company
- Trip-goers can cast their lines for king, silver and chum salmon, with winter steelhead trips beginning in January. Depending on the season and strength of the river runs, trips take place in the Cowlitz and Chehalis rivers.
- Cast off at the beginning of daylight aboard a heated drift boat with complimentary morning coffee and snacks. Pack a lunch for the trip, and make sure to dress warmly and bring rain gear and weather-proof footwear.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, Aug. 23 through Apr. 1, 2014. Reservations required at least 7 days in advance. Limited availability Oct. 15 - Nov. 18. Washington State Fishing License and Catch Record Card required and NOT included; purchase here. Subject to availability and weather. Minimum 2 people for trips to run; may be rescheduled. A 3-day cancellation policy applies. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may buy 3 additional as gifts. Tax and gratuity not included. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms