By Travelzoo Staff
Washington has "blossomed" over the last 15 years to become the nation's second-largest wine-producing state, and the "quality has never been better" (Seattle Met). Taste the varietals at 25 top wineries in western Washington for just $39 with this Wine Tasting Northwest card, valid for one complimentary tasting at each of the participating wineries through the end of the year. This exclusive card previously cost $150, and tasting fees normally cost up to $10 at each winery.
Why we love it
- Sip and swirl wines at 25 top Washington wineries with this tasting card for just $39
- The quality of wines in the state "has never been better" (Seattle Met)
- You have until Dec. 31 to visit all 25 tasting rooms at your leisure
- The options include award winners like Goose Ridge Estate and Stottle Winery
- Present your card at each winery for a complimentary tasting of 3-5 wines
May 3, 2013 - Dec. 31, 2013
Wine Tasting Northwest
Winery locations vary
Check individual winery websites for location details
Seattle, WA 98102
- The list encompasses acclaimed wineries in South Sound, Seattle, Woodinville and Olympic Peninsula. Visit one of Washington's first wineries, Columbia Winery -- the state's original producer of syrah, cabernet sauvignon and pinot gris -- along with award winners like Goose Ridge Estate and Stottle Winery, and boutique gems like Pondera Winery and Island Vintners.
- Sunset Magazine recommends Sound wineries "if you like obscure whites," praising the "great acidity and fresh aromatics" of varietals in the region. Woodinville, in the "lush Sammamish Valley," is one of Sunset's favorite small-town wine and food havens.
- After receiving your card in the mail (which takes 3-7 business days), you present the card at each winery for a complimentary standard tasting any time before Dec. 31. Tastings typically range from three to five pours at each winery. Card holders are also entitled to discounts of up to 20% off wine purchases on day of tasting.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, May 3, through Dec. 31, 2013. See voucher for instructions on how to receive your card. Cards will be shipped within 3-7 business days. Card is valid for 1 person only and is nontransferable. Some tasting rooms may require reservations. Each card can be used one time at each winery before December 31, 2013. You may use the card at as many or few wineries each day. Must be of legal drinking age to purchase this deal. Valid ID required at each winery. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms