By Travelzoo Staff
Seattle Met named 2bar Spirits on their list of "Nine New Craft Distilleries to Watch," and the sleek SoDo space was featured in Seattle Magazine and Thrillist. With this deal, two can get a private tour of the distillery, taste vodka and moonshine made from locally grown Washington wheat and corn, and bring home two logo shot glasses for just $25, regularly $50.
Why we love it
- 2bar Spirits in SoDo is a "craft distillery to watch" according to Seattle Met
- For just $25, 2 can visit for a private tour, tastings and shot glasses to take home
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at how vodka and moonshine are made
- The distiller's "robust spirits" are inspired by his family's history of moonshining on a Texas ranch (Seattle Mag)
May 6, 2013 - Jan. 11, 2014
2960 4th Ave. S.
Seattle, WA 98134
- You'll tour the production facilities and get a behind-the-scenes look at the process of making vodka and moonshine. Then, head to the tasting room Seattle Magazine describes as "built around hardwood and iron accents from locally reclaimed materials" and sip distiller Nathan Kaiser's "robust brand of spirits" inspired by his family's history of moonshining on the 2bar Ranch in Texas for five generations.
- Sip Northwest recently lauded the 2bar moonshine, proclaiming that it "reveals the leaner, cleaner side of whiskey with a pure, inherent corn sweetness, while citrus, pepper and creamy vanilla pull out mid-palate."
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, May 11, through Jan. 11, 2014. Reservations are required. Tours are offered every half hour from 2:30 p.m.- 5:30 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; 2 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Multiple vouchers can be used for groups, but there is a limit of 14 people per group (up to 7 vouchers per group). See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms