By Travelzoo Staff
Great River Fishing Adventures earns a 5-star average rating from more than 100 TripAdvisor users. With this exclusive Local Deal, head out on an exhilarating, all-inclusive, four-hour sturgeon fishing adventure for $125 per person, regularly $250.
Why we love it
- Great River Fishing Adventures earns a 5-star average rating from more than 100 TripAdvisor users
- For $125 per person (reg. $250), search for the massive sturgeon on a 4-hour fishing trip
- Trips take place on the Fraser River in Chilliwack
- Save even more: 2 can go on this adventure for $199, or 4 people on a private trip for $389
April 3, 2013 - Oct. 1, 2013
Great River Fishing Adventures
9839 Candow Street
Chilliwack, BC V2P 4K5
- Head down the Fraser River as you search for the largest freshwater fish in North America, which can grow to a maximum size of roughly 1,700 pounds and 20 feet in length during its 100-year lifespan. Track down this massive fish and learn to tag and scan your catch for the mark/recapture program before letting it back into the wild.
- For $199, regularly $500, two people can go on this excursion, or for $389, regularly $1,000, get a group of four together for a private fishing trip. Bring along your own snacks and drinks -- Great River Fishing provides coolers on board to keep your provisions cool throughout the trip.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, April 4, through Oct. 1, 2013. A fishing license is required but not included. Reservations are required and subject to availability. A 72-hour cancelation policy applies. There is a limit of 4 total people per boat. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms