By Travelzoo Staff
Praised by The Seattle Times
as a "championship-level course that has won national acclaim for its quality and value," Canyon Lakes Golf Course boasts an impressive 4.5 stars on
Golf Digest's Places to Play scale. For $49, regularly $81, play a round of golf with a GPS-enabled cart
and a large bucket of range balls
at this acclaimed course.
Why we love it
- For $49, play 18 holes with cart rental and a large bucket of balls at Canyon Lakes Golf Course
- Golf Digest rates the course 4.5 stars, making it the highest-rated course in the Tri-Cities
- Seattle Times calls it a "championship-level course"
- Canyon Lakes' golf carts are GPS-enabled
- For $89, 2 can golf a round; for $175, book a foursome
April 17, 2013 - Oct. 18, 2013
Canyon Lakes Golf Course
3700 W. Canyon Lakes Dr.
Kennewick, WA 99337
- The Seattle Times lauds Canyon Lakes' "variety of holes" and "big greens," which stretch over 7,026 yards with a par of 72. According to Golf Today Northwest, the course boasts the largest green in the Pacific Northwest.
- For $89, reserve a tee time for two, regularly $162. Or book a foursome for $175, regularly $324.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, April 18, through Oct. 18, 2013. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; 4 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Tee times are required and must be made at least 7 days in advance; subject to availability. Not valid during tournaments, or on holidays or holiday weekends. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms