By Travelzoo Staff
The Woodinville area of Washington state is home to dozens of wineries, from large-scale producers to small boutiques. For $89 per person, take a five- to six-hour tour of four or five of these wineries. The itinerary includes tastings, tours from the winemakers themselves and a three-course lunch with wine pairings. This package from Barrel Wine Tours normally costs $199.
Why we love it
- Slip away from the city for a 5-6-hour guided Woodinville-area wine tour
- This package includes transportation, tastings and lunch for $89
- Patrons are picked up at convenient points at hotels in Seattle and Bellevue
- The experience includes tastings with winemakers and a 3-course wine-paired lunch
- Barrel Wine Tours chooses from a selection of up to 30 local wineries to visit
Jan. 4, 2013 - May 4, 2013
Barrel Wine Tours
- Tour patrons are picked up from locations in Seattle and Bellevue (or one in Bothell, to be added in December) in a luxury coach and taken to each of the wineries. There, they'll learn more about the bottling process and enjoy tastings of products from both barrel and bottle, some of which are paired with food. Mid-day, a three-course family-style lunch is served with wine. Lunch is served by candlelight at one of the wineries, and tends to include salad, penne pasta with fresh vegetables and grilled chicken and handmade chocolate truffles.
- Wineries are selected by Barrel Wine Tours according to availability and the season. Potential destinations include Covington Cellars, Bunnell Family Cellar, Brian Carter Cellars, Otis Kenyon, and Patterson Cellars. Tour itinerary will be determined on the date of the trip.
- Depending on your pickup location, the tour runs from around 10:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Pickup times are listed with each location on the online registration form.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Jan. 4, through May 4, 2013. Reservations are required, must be made online and are subject to availability. Click here to make a reservation. Tour is available select Saturdays. Additional Saturday tours will be added; call to inquire about a particular date. Tax based on voucher price ($89) will be applied at time of reservation. Limit 4 voucher purchases per person; may buy 2 additional as gifts. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms