By Travelzoo Staff
praises the Italian fare that "exuberant" owner and head chef Luigi DeNunzio creates at the "cozy and romantic" Al Boccalino in Pioneer Square. Learn to prepare traditional Italian fare with Chef DeNunzio with this experience that includes a five-course dinner at the conclusion of a hands-on Italian cooking class
for $35 per person, regularly $120.
Why we love it
- Enroll in a hands-on Italian cooking class with 5-course dinner included for $35 per person
- Learn traditional, authentic Italian cooking in an intimate setting of 10 students
- Head chef Luigi DeNunzio has been featured in Seattle Weekly and The Seattle Times
- Al Boccalino is located in Pioneer Square right on Puget Sound
- Prepare regional fare common to Sicily, Florence and Naples
Dec. 11, 2012 - June 8, 2013
1 Yesler Way
Seattle, WA 98104
- Students will prepare a five-course meal while employing the foundations of Italian cuisine. Chef DeNunzio says, "You can't have creativity without foundation." DeNunzio has been featured in Seattle Weekly and The Seattle Times, and the restaurant boasts a 4-star rating on OpenTable.
- Classes are offered Monday through Saturday at 7 p.m.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, Dec. 12, through June 8, 2013. Reservations are required and are subject to availability. Saturday availability is especially limited; please book in advance. See voucher for booking instructions. Water is included, but other beverages must be purchased. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 2 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Not valid on major holidays. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms