By Travelzoo Staff
Take your pick of three different winter activity packages at Leavenworth Winter Sports Club, which has been featured in The New York Times and USA Today for its extensive alpine ski trails. With this exclusive Local Deal, Travelzoo subscribers can ski and snow tube starting at just $9 per person.
Why we love it
- Leavenworth Winter Sports Club has been featured in The New York Times and USA Today
- For $15 per person, get a "Play All Day" pass good for Alpine skiing and snowboarding, Nordic skiing and snow tubing
- Get all of the above for $59 for 4 people, regularly $100
- Or, for $9, spend the day cross-country skiing with a Nordic ski lift ticket
- Leavenworth is a quaint, historic village nestled in the Cascades
Dec. 17, 2012 - March 14, 2013
Leavenworth Winter Sports Club
- Options include:
- For $15 per person, get a "Play All Day" pass that includes access to Nordic skiing, alpine (downhill) skiing and snowboarding and a 90-minute snow tube session
- For $59, get a "Play All Day" pass for four people, which includes all of the above
- For $9 per person, cross country ski all day with a Nordic ski lift ticket
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide.
The fine print
The $9 vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Jan. 7, and are valid Monday-Thursday until March 14 or the end of the season, whichever comes first. Not valid during midwinter break Feb. 14-17. The $15 and $59 vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Jan. 11, and are valid only on weekend days of Jan. 11-13, Jan. 25-27, Feb. 1-3, Feb. 8-10 and Feb. 22-24. Check the website for special holiday hours. Subject to weather and snow conditions. Equipment rental not included. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; may buy 2 additional vouchers as gifts. Children age 6 and under are free. All-day pass ($15 and $59 vouchers) is valid for adults and children.
See all terms