By Travelzoo Staff
Start celebrating Christmastime in Leavenworth, nestled in the Cascade Mountains of Washington, at the 41st-annual Christmas Lighting Festival with this Local Deal. For $63 per person, regularly $110, this daylong experience in the heart of a town The New York Times
compares to "the interior of a snow globe" is only offered Dec. 2, 8, 9, 15 and 16
Why we love it
- For $63, receive roundtrip transportation to Leavenworth for the annual Christmas Lighting Festival
- Enjoy an authentic sleigh ride at Leavenworth Village
- Receive breakfast on the way there, and snacks and beverages on the return home
- The high-end charter bus boasts plush, leather seats and onboard restrooms
- The New York Times compares Leavenworth to "the interior of a snow globe"
- Frommer's writes that the Bavarian town "makes an impression"
Nov. 28, 2012 - Dec. 16, 2012
- The day starts at the Renton or Seattle pickup location at 8:15 a.m. or 9 a.m., respectively. During the two-hour ride, breakfast will be served on the high-end charter bus, and holiday-themed movies and trivia will be played. Once in downtown Leavenworth, explore holiday gift shops, listen to carolers, and enjoy an authentic sleigh ride with Icicle Outfitters & Guides. At dusk, the village's huge Christmas tree will be lit while "Silent Night" is sung.
- The festivities end at 5:30 p.m., with arrival back in the city around 8 p.m.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Dec. 2.; 8-9; 15-16, 2012. Reservations are required; call 206-935-6848 to reserve a seat. Guests will meet at either the Seattle or Renton park & ride locations and then be taken to Leavenworth. Limit 3 voucher purchases per person; may buy 3 additional vouchers as gifts. Must be 5 years old or older to attend. Trips can be canceled up to 24 hours prior to departure; voucher is subject to forfeiture. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms