By Travelzoo Staff
Explore an artisan winery called "one of a kind"
by Touring & Tasting
and indulge in a wine-paired dinner with this exclusive deal for a supper club experience at Covington Cellars, winner of the 2012 Iron Vintners Challenge
. For $79 (half off) per person, take a winery tour, watch chef-led cooking demonstrations and have a five-course meal at this Woodinville winery.
Why we love it
- For $79 per person, visit Woodinville wine country and take a winery tour, watch cooking demos and indulge in a 5-course meal at Covington Cellars
- Each course is paired with wine, like the 2007 Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon, a Golden Grape Award winner
- On your tour, sip samples taken straight from the barrel
- Sit down for dinner in a candlelit barrel room and enjoy a menu with local seasonal ingredients that changes nightly
- This Supper Club is regularly $159 per person
Nov. 21, 2012 - Feb. 23, 2013
18580 142nd Ave. NE.
Woodinville, WA 98072
- Begin your evening with a tour led by executive winemakers David and Cindy Lawson. Learn about the wine-making process while nibbling on hors d'oeuvres and sipping samples taken straight from the barrel.
- Then take a seat in a candlelit barrel room and watch a cooking demonstration by resident chef Julie Bergstrom before indulging in a meal like the following (menu changes nightly):
- First Course: Pesto prawns with sauvignon blanc
- Second Course: Roasted vegetable soup and grilled rosemary bread with Sangiovese
- Third Course: Shaved beet salad with candied pecans and Gorgonzola with Prima Miscela
- Fourth Course: Prosciutto-wrapped chicken with tomatoes, olives and cilantro with fennel mashed potatoes and cabernet sauvignon
- Fifth Course: Glazed chocolate cake with spiced cream and Rough House Red
- The Supper Club is offered on select Fridays and Saturdays at 7-10 p.m. Dietary restrictions are accommodated when notified in advance.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Nov. 23, through Feb. 23, 2013. Reservations are required, subject to availability and must be made online. See voucher for booking instructions. The Supper Club is offered on select Fridays and Saturdays at 7-10 p.m. Menu changes nightly. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher is subject to forfeiture. Limit 2 vouchers per person; 2 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms