By Travelzoo Staff
TripAdvisor users give the Seattle Children's Museum a 4-star rating, and Frommer's praises it for having exhibits that will "keep the little ones busy learning and playing for hours." With this exclusive Local Deal, two people (adults or children) can get admission for $7.50 -- a savings of 50%. Or, for $15, bring in a group of four people, regularly $30.
Why we love it
- Frommer's praises the Seattle Children's Museum for having exhibits that will "keep the little ones busy learning and playing for hours"
- Spend the day exploring and get admission for 2 people (adults or children) for $7.50 and save 50%
- TripAdvisor users give this museum a 4-star rating
- Or, for $15, regularly $30, get half off admission for 4 people
- Makes a great activity for holiday visitors; vouchers can be redeemed through late April
Oct. 23, 2012 - April 23, 2013
Seattle Children's Museum
305 Harrison Street
Seattle, WA 98109
- Spend the day exploring and playing in 22,000 square feet of interactive exhibits like:
- The Global Village, which allows kids to use their imaginations to visit a drum circle in Ghana, a shop or rickshaw in the Philippines and a sushi shop in Japan
- The Imagination Studio, a visitor favorite where kids can paint, create with clay, design and build in the recycled sculpture area
- Bean Sprouts Play Cafe, a newly renovated space that allows kids to become a chef, waiter or restaurant manager
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Oct. 23, through April 23, 2013. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; up to 5 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. For the 4-person voucher, limit 1 voucher per family of 4. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms