By Kristin Viola
Leavenworth's Oktoberfest "will make you feel like you stepped right into Bavaria" (Forbes Travel Guide). Save more than $55 on an all-inclusive trip.
Why we love it
- Travelzoo-exclusive trip comes with roundtrip transportation, admission, beer and meals
- Leavenworth hosts one of Gayot's Top 2014 U.S. Oktoberfest Celebrations
- It's like you "stumbled into a German town as you wander the streets" (AOL Travel)
- High-end charter bus with plush leather seats and on-board restrooms
Oct. 4, Oct. 11 or Oct. 18, 2014 only
- $89 for an all-inclusive, guided trip to Leavenworth Oktoberfest (reg. $146); choose from three Saturday dates: Oct. 4, Oct. 11 or Oct. 18
Covers roundtrip transportation from Renton or Seattle on a motorcoach; a tour guide; doughnuts, pastries and water on the coach; Oktoberfest admission; and a beer and bratwurst
Event features live music, Bavarian dancing, games, beer garden and authentic German cuisine (for purchase), and Kinderplatz (play area for kids)
Motorcoach picks up in Renton at 8:15 a.m. or Seattle at 9 a.m.; the day ends at 5:30 p.m., with arrival back to the city around 8 p.m.
The fine print
Valid on Saturday, Oct. 4, Oct. 11 or Oct. 18, 2014 only. All sales final; no refunds or exchanges. Reservations are required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation and reference voucher; provide desired pickup location and date when making reservation. Guests will meet at either the Seattle or Renton Park & Ride pickup locations and then be taken to Leavenworth. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip guide accordingly. 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Subject to weather conditions. Merchant reserves the right to reschedule trips based on capacity; minimum of 30 people per tour.
See all terms