By Kristin Viola
Get a taste of Seattle's spirits scene with a chauffeured distillery tour, which "digs deep into the history of the area's Prohibition-era moonshine makers" (Zagat).
Why we love it
- Get transported in a luxe Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
- Sample more than 12 local spirits, plus get artisanal snacks and two craft cocktails
- Local Craft Tours is rated 5 stars on Yelp and TripAdvisor
- Mixologists Tara Fuller and Craig Krueger "[serve] up expert advice along the way" (Zagat)
Valid select dates through Nov. 23, 2014; dates vary by voucher
Local Craft Tours
Meet in front of Downtown Spirits
2300 7th Ave.
Seattle, WA 98121
- $59 for a two-and-a-half hour chauffeured speakeasy distillery tour for one (reg. $89)
- Visit three small-batch distilleries and get 12 local spirit tastings
- Two craft cocktails per person
- Artisanal snacks, plus a take-home gift
- $117 for a tour for two (reg. $178)
Get a private tour for up to 10 for $599 (reg. $799); makes a great group outing.
The fine print
The $59 and $117 vouchers are valid select Fridays-Sundays. The $599 voucher is valid Wed.-Sundays. Check calendar for tour availability here. Online reservations required; subject to availability (view voucher for booking information). Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included; you will be charged a tax/service fee of approx. $8.46 at time of booking. Please tip accordingly. 7-day cancellation/rescheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Must be of legal age to use this voucher and consume alcohol with a valid photo ID. Cannot combine with other offers.
See all terms