By Kristin Viola
Farm stays "give city folk a chance to escape urban life" (Seattle Times). Retreat to Paca Pride Guest Ranch in Granite Falls for a two-night yurt experience.
Why we love it
- Updated yurts are equipped with heaters, lights and chargers for electronic devices
- Seattle Backpackers Magazine calls Paca Pride Guest Ranch the "go-to locale" for yurting
- Enjoy the morning coffee and tea service
- Check out nearby hiking trails, ice caves and the mining town Monte Cristo during your stay
- Good for a group of up to four; perfect for the whole family
Arrive Monday-Wednesday, Aug. 11 - Sept. 30; daily arrivals Oct. 1 - April 29
Paca Pride Guest Ranch
28311 Mountain Loop Highway
Granite Falls, WA 98252
- $99 for a two-night guest yurt stay for up to four (reg. $138)
- The guest yurt features a queen bed furnished with bedding, plus an additional futon for two more guests with sleeping bags
- Or $129 for a two-night roundhouse yurt stay for up to four (reg. $198); can accommodate up to 12 people for an additional $20 per extra guest (paid directly to the merchant)
- The spacious roundhouse yurt has a fold-out mattress (sleeping bag required), with additional tent cots available for rent
- Monday-Wednesday arrivals only Aug. 11 - Sept. 30; daily arrivals Oct. 1 - April 29
- Both options come with a guided ranch tour, an on-site guided hike, and an opportunity to feed the alpacas
- Note: Sleeping bags and pillows are required for the roundhouse yurt and strongly recommended for guesthouse yurt, depending on number of guests.
The fine print
Vouchers through Sept. 30 are valid for two-night stays arriving Monday-Wednesday; vouchers for arrivals Oct. 1 - April 29 are valid daily. Reservations required and should be made at least two weeks in advance of desired date; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher and provide preferred arrival date and number of people in party. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. Two-week cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Limit one purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. For the roundhouse yurt: sleeping bags and pillows are required; for guesthouse yurts: sleeping bags are strongly recommended, depending on number of guests.
See all terms