By Heather Georgianna
Save 50% on a Washington wine passport for two featuring more than 30 locations throughout the state, including the Yakima and Walla Walla valleys.
Why we love it
- The blooming Washington wine industry is "making a global splash" (Seattle Times)
- Wine Enthusiast calls the Yakima Valley "an unsung source of bold reds and crisp whites"
- Washington boats 50,000 acres of wine grapes and 800-plus wineries
- Visit locations at your leisure through December
Redeem passport by Sept. 30, 2014; Use anytime through Dec. 31, 2014
Washington Wine Passport
Reedem online at
Various Cities, WA 98901
- For $29 (reg. $59), receive a 30-plus location winery passport for two
- Click here for a full list of offers including free tastings and 10% savings on wine purchases
- Locations include Wind Rose Cellars, Skylite Cellars and Bergevin Lane Vineyards
The fine print
Visit http://washingtonwinepass.com/product/2014-washington-wine-passport/ to purchase passport; follow directions on voucher. Your passport will be sent within 1-2 days. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value.. Valid for 2 people. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers.