By Heather Georgianna
Learn to cook with French flair at Auberge Edge of Seattle and save more than 45% with this exclusive offer for an intimate gourmet cooking class.
Why we love it
- Named one of the Top 10 Culinary Inns in the world by BedandBreakfast.com
- Classes are BYOB -- pair with your favorite wine or Champagne
- Earns 4 stars from TripAdvisor users
- Intimate setting for personalized instruction
June 27, 2014 - Oct. 31, 2014; dates vary by voucher
Auberge Edge of Seattle
16400 216 Ave. NE
Woodinville, WA 98077
- $65 (reg. $120) for a three-hour brunch cooking class that features dishes including crepes, eggs Florentine, root vegetable hash and meringue with mascarpone cream
- $79 (reg. $150) for a three-and-a-half hour gourmet dinner class that explores French Classical cuisine from hors d'oeuvres to dessert
- Note: All classes hold up to 12 people; classes require a minimum of 8 students
The fine print
Brunch classes offered Sundays at 10 a.m. Dinner classes offered Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 5:30 p.m. Reservations required; subject to availability. Book online; follow instructions on voucher. Present PRINTED voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. 48-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Valid for one person. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.