By Heather Georgianna
Stroll through the streets of Fremont -- a Seattle neighborhood featuring some of the most unique street art in the country -- with a walking tour for two for 50% off.
Why we love it
- A walking tour as quirky as the neighborhood itself
- Interact with landmarks like the Waiting for Interurban and The Fremont Rocket
- Each stop on the tour becomes a playful performance
- Locals refer to Fremont as "The Center of the Universe"
May 25, 2014 - Oct. 26, 2014; tour dates vary
The Fremont Tour, a Street Theater
Solstice Plaza (Meeting Point)
701 N. 34th Street
Seattle, WA 98103
- For $20 (reg. $40), two can take the Fremont Tour, which begins at Solstice Plaza and continues to landmarks such as Waiting for Interurban sculpture and Troll Under the Bridge
- For $39 (reg. $80), bring a group of four to explore the local art
Staying in downtown Seattle? Save 30%
on rooms at the 4-star Sheraton Seattle Hotel through July.
The fine print
Children under 10 and kids at heart over 90 can participate for free. Reservations required; subject to availability. Visit www.brownpapertickets.com/profile/56884 to view available dates. Email email@example.com to make a reservation; reference voucher and desired day/time. You will receive an email confirming your booking. Present voucher upon arrival. Limit 4 purchases per person; may buy 4 additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip guide accordingly. 24-hour cancellation policy applies or voucher subject to forfeiture.
See all terms