By Heather Georgianna
Tee off at The Resort at Port Ludlow, named the Most Scenic Golf Course in the World by Esquire magazine, and save more than 50% on rates through fall.
Why we love it
- The course is "artfully sculpted out of dense forest so no two holes play alike" (Golf Now)
- Course designed by Robert Muir Graves
- The resort receives 4.5 stars from over 300 TripAdvisor users
- Save more than 50% on peak summer rates
March 25, 2014 - Sept. 25, 2014
The Resort at Port Ludlow
751 Highland Dr.
Port Ludlow, WA 98365
Tel: 360-437-0272 or 1-800-455-0272
- For $79 (reg. $168), two can golf 18-holes with cart included
- For $155 (reg. $336), a group of four can golf a round with cart included
- All golfers receive a sleeve of Port Ludlow Callaway golf balls
- Present your voucher for 10% off any food and beverage purchase the day of your visit
The fine print
Valid March 25, 2014 - Sept. 25, 2014. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Valid for two or four people. Subject to weather conditions. Limit one purchase per person; may buy two additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture.
See all terms