By Melissa Stroud
This winter, whisk away to the Sun Valley area on a two-night ski getaway for up to four guests, and save 50% on regular rates.
Why we love it
- Choose any available room type at Tamarack Lodge or Wood River Inn
- Tamarack Lodge is centrally located in Ketchum, a town adjacent to the Sun Valley Resort, and features an indoor heated pool and hot tub
- Wood River Inn sits in Hailey, Idaho, a 13-mile drive from the Sun Valley Resort at the edge of the two national forests
- Sun Valley Ski Resort -- the nation's first destination ski resort and a playground for the Hollywood set since its founding in 1936 -- is currently open for the ski season and projected to close April 13
Wood River Inn & Tamarack Lodge
What's included & when
- Jan. 2 - May 30; blackout dates apply
- $149 for two nights in any available room type -- including suites -- for up to four
- Welcome amenity, Wi-Fi, parking and restaurant coupons
- Guests at Wood River Inn receive a daily buffet breakfast
- Discounted lift tickets are available through Liftopia for guests. Scroll to the bottom of the Wood River Inn and Tamarack Lodge websites for details
for cheap flights to Sun Valley.
The fine print
Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call Wood River Inn directly at 877-542-0600 or Tamarack Lodge at 800-521-5379 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Please ensure that you are calling the hotel for which you purchased the voucher for. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Not available on: Feb. 14-18. Maximum occupancy is four people per room. This hotel is pet-friendly. An additional $25 per night nonrefundable fee applies and guests must pre-register for pet rooms. Parking is complimentary. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms