By Travelzoo Staff
Explore the beauty of Orcas Island -- the largest of Washington's San Juan Islands -- with an exclusively negotiated package at Deer Harbor Inn that saves more than $120 on regular pricing.
Why we love it
- Stay two nights in a Lodge Room for $229 or standalone Orchard Cottage for $289, both of which include a daily breakfast basket. Or spend two nights in the larger Pond Cottage for $399, which is priced for four guests and includes one breakfast basket per stay. Arrive Sundays-Wednesdays through July 30 or Aug. 25 - Oct. 23, including peak summer dates when days are long and sunny and whale-watching season is in full swing.
- This deal includes a $20-per-person spa credit and $20 whale-watching credit (per room). The quaint inn features a locally popular restaurant known for its fresh seafood dishes from halibut to king crab legs.
- For avid hikers, it is near several state parks including Turtleback Mountain with its stunning views of the islands. Other area attractions include the serene village of Eastsound, with marinas, restaurants and boutique shops, and the historic Rosario mansion and museum, inspired by the Arts and Crafts movement of the early 20th century.
- Getting here: From Seattle, it's a two-hour drive to Anacortes, Wash. Then drive a car onto the ferry to Orcas Island for a scenic ride of a little over an hour.
Deer Harbor Inn
33 Inn Lane
Deer Harbor, WA 98243
What's included & when
- July 8, 2013 - Oct. 24, 2013
- Escape to Deer Harbor Inn in the scenic San Juan Islands at more than 35% off
- Travel through July 30 or Aug. 25 - Oct. 23; Sunday-Wednesday arrivals
- Lodge Room (sleeps 2): $229 for 2 nights
- Orchard Cottage (sleeps 2): $289 for 2 nights; arrive Sundays-Wednesdays, Sept. 1 - Oct. 23 only
- Pond Cottage (sleeps 4): $399 for 2 nights
- Breakfast basket
- $20-per-person spa credit
- $20 credit toward whale watching
Visit Fly.com for cheap flights to Seattle-Tacoma International Airport.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then use the booking link and promo code printed on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms