By Travelzoo Staff
Vancouver Island's hushed eastern shore is known for stunning mainland views, calm coastal waters and a decidedly unruffled vibe. Catch your breath this spring with an exclusive spa-and-stay offer that saves nearly 50% on seasonal pricing at the Old House Village Hotel and Spa in Courtenay, B.C.
Why we love it
- For $99 per night, two guests can stay in one of the hotel's modern studio suites, complete with kitchenette, fireplace, soaker tub and terrace. One-bedroom suites are available for $119 and feature a full gourmet kitchen, balcony and separate sitting area. Two-night options are $199-$239. Travel through June 30 or Sept. 7 - Oct. 31.
- All stays include a CA$30 nightly spa credit toward the hotel's raved-about Oh Spa, which can be applied to a range of treatments starting at $65. Other onsite amenities include an outdoor heated pool and sauna.
- Courtenay is the cultural center of the Comox Valley, and offers a multitude of dining options. The hotel's private shuttle service whisks guests to a number of recommended local restaurants.
Old House Village Hotel and Spa
1730 Riverside Lane
Courtenay, BC V9N 8C7
What's included & when
- April 8, 2013 - Oct. 31, 2013
- Vancouver Island escape at the Old House Village Hotel and Spa for nearly 50% off
- $99 per night in studio suite; 1-bedroom suites are $119
- Includes a CA$30 spa credit
- $199 for 2 nights in a studio suite or $239 in a 1-bedroom, including a CA$60 spa credit
- All stays include parking, Wi-Fi and airport shuttle service
- Travel through June 30 or Sept. 7 - Oct. 31
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-888-703-0202 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: April 18-27; June 14-15. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms