By Travelzoo Staff
Escape to nature and explore the beauty of Orcas Island -- the largest of Washington's San Juan Islands. This exclusively negotiated two-night package at the quaint Deer Harbor Inn includes a $20-per-person spa credit and daily breakfast basket.
Why we love it
- Arrive Sundays-Wednesdays through June and stay in a Lodge Room for $169 or standalone Orchard Cottage for $259. Or stay two nights any day of the week in the larger Pond Cottage for $289, which is priced for four guests.
- The inn features a locally popular restaurant known for its fresh seafood dishes from halibut to king crab legs, plus all entrees come with homemade soup and salad. Unwind with a massage at the on-site Ataraxia Spa Cottage or take a dip in the outdoor Jacuzzi underneath the gazebo.
- For avid hikers, the inn is near several state parks including Turtleback Mountain with its 40-minute hike and stunning views of the islands. Other nearby attractions include the serene village of Eastsound, with marinas, restaurants and boutique shops, and the historic Rosario mansion and museum, inspired by the Arts and Crafts movement of the early 20th century.
- Getting here: From Seattle, it's a two-hour drive to Anacortes, Wash. The ferry to Orcas Island leaves from there and is a scenic ride of a little over an hour. Visitors can drive their car onto the ferry.
Deer Harbor Inn
33 Inn Lane
Deer Harbor, WA 98243
What's included & when
- Feb. 4, 2013 - June 27, 2013
- 2-night getaway at Deer Harbor Inn in the scenic San Juan Islands at 55% off
- Lodge Room: Arrive Sundays-Wednesdays for $169; sleeps 2 guests
- Orchard Cottage: Arrive Sundays-Wednesdays for $259; sleeps 2 guests
- Pond Cottage: Arrive any day of the week for $289 for up to 4 guests
- Daily breakfast basket
- $20-per-person spa credit
- Travel through June
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then use the booking link included in the vouchers to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. All reservations must be made by March 30, 2013. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms