By Travelzoo Staff
Shred fresh powdery snow at a Crystal Mountain hotel base with challenging slopes and good snow conditions that Fodor’s suggests for serious skiers and boarders. For $89 per night, choose to stay in one of three slopeside hotels with daily breakfast for two. This Travelzoo-exclusive offer is available Sundays-Thursdays throughout peak winter ski season, saving more than 55% on current rates.
Why we love it
- All Crystal Mountain ski-in, ski-out hotels are in walking distance from each other as well as the scenic gondola that takes adventurers to the top of Crystal Mountain for spectacular views of Mount Rainier, the Cascades’ tallest peak at 14,410 feet.
- Choose to stay at the Alpine Inn, closest to the gondola and featuring the Austrian-inspired Snorting Elk ski bar, which serves 18 taps of locally brewed beer. Or, relax in a balcony room at the more contemporary Village Inn. The family-friendly Quicksilver Lodge features a large stone fireplace in the lobby and modern accommodations. The included breakfast is served at Alpine Inn.
- About the location: Crystal Mountain is two hours southeast of Seattle and three hours north of Portland. Mount Rainier National Park is a 10-minute drive from the hotels.
Crystal Mountain Hotels
33818 Crystal Mountain Blvd.
Pierce, WA 98022
What's included & when
- Dec. 10, 2012 - April 30, 2013
- Ski retreat at your choice of 3 hotels in Crystal Mountain
- $89 per night, Sunday-Thursday arrivals
- Breakfast buffet for 2
- Travel through April 18
- Mountain update: More than 8 feet of snow has fallen in the past week
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 360-663-2262 and mention Travelzoo to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Dec. 19 - Jan. 5; Jan. 18-21; Feb. 15-25. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms