By Travelzoo Staff
Experience picturesque Victoria at a classic Tudor-style manor, set amid 4.5 acres of natural beauty. Travelzoo has negotiated an exclusive two-night $149 getaway for two, weekdays December through April, at the English Inn, a country retreat minutes from downtown Victoria. This deal for a Garden Suite and daily breakfast saves more than 45% on regular pricing. Two-night weekend stays are just $20 more.
Why we love it
- Cozy Garden Suites, located in the collection of manors on-site, are perfect for travellers seeking peace and quiet. Upgrade to an Estate Suite and stay two nights for $199, seven days a week. These rooms offer more space and a separate seating area.
- Built in 1906, this historic property is abundant in English charm. Grab a drink at the Rosemeade bar, stroll the grounds, or take in some of the fantastic festivals and events happening in Victoria during this travel period, such as the Victoria Film Festival, 2013 World Men's Curling Championships and the Victoria Whisky Festival.
- This property is less than 10 minutes from downtown by car.
429 Lampson Street
Victoria, BC V9A 5Y9
What's included & when
- Nov. 30, 2012 - April 18, 2013
- Charming getaway for 2 at the English Inn in Victoria for more than 45% off regular pricing
- $149 for 2 nights in a Garden Suite, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals
- $169 for 2 nights in a Garden Suite, Thursday-Saturday (or weekday) arrivals
- $199 for 2 nights in an upgraded Estate Suite, 7 days a week (reg. $398)
- All stays include daily breakfast and Wi-Fi
- Travel December-April 18
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-866-388-4353 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available for check-in or check-out on statutory holidays in British Columbia: Jan. 1, Feb. 11, March 29 and April 1. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms