By Travelzoo Staff
Escape to Long Beach, Wash., home to the world's longest beach open to vehicles according to Frommer's, for more than 45% off regular prices. For $119, spend two nights at the eco-chic Adrift Hotel and Spa, set on this popular peninsula's "28 uninterrupted miles of sand." Check in Sundays-Wednesdays through Feb. 12; add $20 for a two-night weekend escape.
Why we love it
- This offer, negotiated exclusively for Travelzoo subscribers, also includes two small plates at Pickled Fish, the hotel's top-floor oceanfront restaurant, as well as two craft beers from the nearby Fort George microbrewery poured into souvenir mugs.
- The eco-conscious Adrift Hotel and Spa boasts a beachfront setting and complimentary cruisers so guests can explore the peninsula by bike. Guest rooms feature one queen bed and clean, minimalist design; many have ocean views. Much of the decor throughout the property features all-natural and reclaimed materials, and the hotel prides itself on its use of green products and services.
- The town of Long Beach, which Fodor's says "bears a striking resemblance to Brooklyn's Coney Island in the 1950s," offers numerous family amusements such as go-kart tracks and hot dog stands.
- Long Beach is about two hours from Portland and three hours from Seattle.
Adrift Hotel and Spa
409 Sid Snyder Drive
Long Beach, WA 98631
What's included & when
- Oct. 12, 2012 - Feb. 13, 2013
- Coastal getaway at the beachfront Adrift Hotel and Spa in Long Beach, Wash., at more than 45% off regular rates
- $119 for 2 nights for 2 people, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals or $20 more on weekends; most guest rooms have ocean views
- 2 small plates at the hotel's oceanfront restaurant
- 2 souvenir mugs filled with craft beer
- Travel through Feb. 12
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 360-642-2311 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Nov. 22-25; Dec. 26 - Jan. 1. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms